Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 2015 Favorites


Hey guys!!
Sorry I haven't been on a lot lately.  I haven't had much time to blog!I decided to make my first favorites post. Just something quick and easy.

Beauty


This month I received a beauty blender from my February BirchBox, and I was a little skeptical at first. I'm always looking for ways to speed up my makeup application, considering the small amount of time that I have to get ready in the morning.  I'm completely hooked! It helps me blend out my foundation perfectly.
Onto foundation… This month I decided to take the tip: wear as little powder as you can during the winter.  So I tried not putting on a finishing power, and CoverGirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation did not disappoint me.  This foundation gives JUST enough coverage and doesn't make my face oily at the end of the day at all. (I have combination skin.) 
I guess I was on a face kick this month because my next favorite is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed.  This is beautiful! I've never had anyone compliment me on my blush before until now.  AND it stays all day, which also never ever happens.
For nails, my favorite was Essie Raspberry.  Check out where I talked about it here.
Last up in beauty was Taylor Swift's Incredible Things perfume.  This. Is. So. Pretty.  It has tones of musk and vanilla, and it has been my staple scent.

Fashion
This month I let go of my burgundy and black obsession, and switched it out for a softer look. Nothing much to say about these two pretties except for that they are gorgeous.

(sorry, this choker was bought SO long ago from a company I don't remember)

(I got mine from H&M. I couldn't find a link to the jacket, so I'm not sure if it's still for sale. :( )
 Random
Literally an hour ago I finished Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  I don't want to spoil the book at any means, so I'll leave it off with this book is in my favorites for a reason.
Another book that i've become quite fond of is this Walk Disney World Imagineering book.  I love the concept of Imagineering, and I'm looking to become an engineer, so this stuff is really quite interesting to me.  It comes filled with all of the concept art from all different Disney things.

Thanks for reading!
What's your favorites this month?



2 comments:

  1. nice picks, love the choker!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete