Sunday, February 22, 2015

Outfit Of The Day #1 AND Face Of The Day #1

I didn't feel like making two separate posts for this so I just combined them.
Sorry, couldn't find any of the other clothing items.  They're just a plaid red, cream, and blue flannel from Forever21, and a feather collar necklace from PacSun.


FACE
I applied Maybelline Baby Skin as my primer, and then Covergirl's Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation in 115 Buff Beige with a damp beauty blender.  I then set it with Rimmel Stay Matte Power in 001 Transparent with my Real Techniques Powder Brush.  For blush, I applied Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed, which I've been wearing  a lot lately.  

EYES
For primer, I wore Sonia Kashuk's Extreme Wear Eye Primer. As I base, Clinique's Chubby Stick in Ample Amber.  Then I pulled out my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.  I put Burnout on my lid, Darkside in my outer corner, Liar in my crease, and Strange as my highlight.  Also, i applied a little but of Dust on my lower lash line.  I put NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on my tight line and set it with Strange (also part of the Naked 3 Palette).  I made a small black line with the Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner, and applied Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara.

LIPS
I moisturized my lips first with an EOS Lip Balm.  Next, I mixed NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul and one of the Forever21 Velvet Lipstick Trios.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13711453/?claim=bkzy63gvrs8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty look! Love my naked 3 :)

    ---

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete