Sunday, March 15, 2015

Empties #1

This is a series where I'll be basically be showing all the products I've used up.  I find this is a good way to review products, especially because the best way of knowing a product is using it all up!
maybelline expert eyes 100% oil free eye makeup remover // sg invisible dry spray shampoo // maybelline baby skin  instant pore eraser // sally hansen maximum growth // sephora glitter liner / mascara
  • Is it totally empty? Yes
  • Did I enjoy it? Yes
  • Why? It took off my eye makeup easily and does not burn my eyes.
  • Will I buy it again? Already have.
  • Is it totally empty? No
  • Why did I throw it out? It wasn't working properly.
  • Why? Although it's invisible, it leaves my hair greasier than it originally was and smells unpleasantly chemically. 
  • Is it totally empty? Yes
  • Did I enjoy it? Yes
  • Why? It kept my makeup on all day and filled my pores.
  • Will I repurchase? Already have.
  • Is it totally empty? Yes
  • Why did I throw it out? It got too thick too apply.
  • Will I repurchase? No. It didn't leave much of an impression on me.
Sephora Glitter Liner and Mascara
  • Are they totally empty? No
  • Why did I throw them out? They dried out and started smelling.
  • Will I repurchase? No. They are no longer in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment