Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Favorite Spring Trends


Messy Hair
This trend finally allows me to NOT have to get up and fry my hair.  Now it's cool to wake up and throw my hair into a low braid and not have to worry about slicking my hair back. Check out my favorite look of this here. (I'm obsessed with her outfit too!)

Statement Lips
I'm honestly all over statement lips all year round.  I'm excited to wear some bright oranges and hot pinks! Check out my favorite look of this here.

Blue & Lime Liner
This trend isn't anything new to me, but I'm happy people are catching on! Blue liner is my go-to eye look that I get so many compliments on! I am excited to try out a lime green liner though. Check out my favorite look of this here and here.

Black Smokey Liner
Smokey eyes aren't something I wear everyday, or even on occasion.  I am SO excited to try to incorporate a smokey eye into my beauty routine!  Maybe I'll wear a smokey eye and a nude. Check out my favorite example here.

White Liner and Eyeshadow
Saving my favorite trend for last!  I was thrilled when people started catching on to this trend because I had just gotten into wearing this too.  White eyeshadow and liner really works to make your eyes pop! I love using the nyx jumbo pencil in milk with an eyeliner brush to apply it! Check out my favorite look of this here.

Thanks for checking out my blog! What are your favorite trends right now? Will you be wearing any of these this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment