Friday, March 6, 2015

Nail Trends: Spring 2015

Welcome back to my blog!
So, to start off: Yes, I'm waiting anxiously for Spring.  No, there recently seems to be no signs of it, considering the Northeast was just caught in a blizzard.  I recently read a post (that I can't remember where) of nail trends for this Spring.  The post was based on mostly cool tones and blues, so I decided to show my take on it!

Aquas & Turquoise
essie naughty nautical described as a 'marine blue-green shimmer.'
Sally Hansen Sea Through I described it as a very sheer blue-green tint
Sally Hansen Fuzz Sea I described it as a feathery top coat with blue and green pieces

Baby Blue & Periwinkle
Nails Inc. Queens Gate Gardens described as a 'pastel blue and pink Floral effect polish featuring a beautiful blend of daisy shaped matt glitter particles.'
essie bikini so teeny described as 'a sparkling, cornflower blue.'
Anise Hint Of Heaven I described it as a pastel baby blue.
L'oreal Pop The Bubbles described as a 'lightened, aqua teal with silver glitter and larger silver sequin-shaped glitter. I'm currently wearing this!

Dove Grey
Unfortunately, I do not own many grey polishes, so I did my best in finding one that I enjoy.  On the downside, I think this was a limited addition collection.
Disney Cinderella Sephora Collection I described this as a pearly grey.

Mint
Covergirl Mint Mojito I described this as a turquoise/mint color.
Sally Hansen Sour Apple I described this as a green toned mint.
Revlon Wintermint I described this as a metallic mint with small blue flecks. It even smells like mint!
essie turquoise and caicos described as 'a flirty and pretty tropical aqua,' even though I see it more as a mint :)

Have you tried any of these polishes? If so, take a picture and tag me on instagram @lips.and.trips or on twitter @jlpesso .  Have a great day! // Jessica



1 comment:

  1. i definitely need to get myself some lighter colors for spring!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete