Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Favorites 2015


Sonia Kashuk Chic Defining Contour Stick

elf Matte Lip Color in Natural
This month has gone so quickly!  There's just 4 days left until Spring Break and I'm anxiously awaiting my vacation.  This month I didn't find too many things that caught my eye, plus there's a repeat from last month.

Taylor Swift Incredible Things- This perfume is becoming my signature scent.  I featured this in my last monthly favorites, which you can check out here.  I can't express how much I obsess over this scent.  I always get so many compliments on it, which is always my favorite form of a compliment.  It's probably the least "girly" scent I own, with hints of musky vanilla.  I will 100% be wearing this all throughout the Spring.

Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation in 200- After running low on my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, I decided to venture off and try another one of my much neglected foundations.  Lately, my skin has changed from super oily to combination, so I've strayed away from matte foundations.  Surprisingly, I really love this foundation.  I make sure I'm wearing a silicon primer, apply it to certain places on my face with a foundation brush, then I blend it in with a kabuki brush.  It stays all day and doesn't look cakey on my face.

Sonia Kashuk Chic Defining Contour Stick- (shown above) Before this month, I was very apposed to contouring.  I always thought it looked quite unnatural, but now I absolutely love the look.  This contouring stick is SO pigmented.  I apply it directly to my face by my hairline, my temples, my jawline, my nose, and the hollows of my cheeks.  I then blend it out with my elf Stippling Brush. All in all, this product is amazing quality and blends like a dream.

Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry- During the winter months, my lips get super dry.  I love using vaseline as a lip balm, but I hate the stick feeling of it on my lips and fingers.  This product doesn't require any contact with my fingers, which is a major plus.  It also has a slight tint of cherry flavor which is my favorite.

elf Matte Lip Color in Natural- This is one of my newest additions to my lip product collection, and I can't get enough of it!  It is so high quality for such a cheap product, and is very precise.  Also, I've been trying to find a nude that suits my skin tone, and I think I've finally found it!  I'm excited to try all the other shades in this collection.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to follow me on instagram at @jessica_pesso, @lips.and.trips, and on twitter at @jlpesso.  What are your favorite things from this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment