Wow! It's been quite awhile. I've just been so busy with school and tennis that I haven't had time to put together a post. Finally, I have a second to spare.
I've definitely been loving bronzed eyes and pink lips lately. Also, the pop of white eyeliner is totally on trend right now!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in medium sheer applied with a Beauty Blender
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in fair blended in with a Beauty Blender
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent applied with my Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Victoria's Secret Baked Mineral Bronzer in Glowing applied with my Sonia Kashuk Fan Brush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art in Peach Prism
- shadow shade on lid
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (liner) applied with my elf 'Concealer' Brush
- topped with NYX Whipped Cream Eyeshadow
- 2 coats of CoverGirl Clump Crusher
- L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Smoldering Plum in crease applied with elf Eyeshadow "c" Brush
What do you think of this look? What is your go to Spring look?