Monday, May 25, 2015

5 Minute Makeup Look

Happy Memorial Day!  Hope your day is filled with hamburgers and hot dogs, or whatever else your grilling. :)

Today I decided to do a simple post for today, so I did the 5 Minute Makeup Look.  I've soon so many people do this for years and years, and now I finally have a blog to try it out on.  Scroll down to see the results!

Promise I didn't cheat!




Products Used:
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser in 215 Fair/Light
  • Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 02 Light
  • elf Flawless Eyeshadow Palette in Beautiful Browns Liner Color (Brows)
  • Femme Couture Get Rosie Lip and Cheek Stain (Lips and Cheeks)
  • ChapStick FlavaCraze Fruit Craze
  • Palladio 4D Boost Volumizing Mascara
Thank you for reading!  I challenge all of you to try this.  Hope all of you have a great holiday. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment