Monday, May 4, 2015

April Favorites 2015

Happy Monday everybody.

This month went so quickly.  I feel as if even though April is the official start of Spring, it definitely it a transition month.  I really feel as if this month I honed my organizing skills and sucked it up and decided to spending detox for a while.  Unfortunately, (in my head at least) I didn't find too many products that really caught my eye.  What's interesting for me in this post is that there is NO MAKEUP.  *cue the horror music* 


On my trip to Disney this month, I bought myself a Maple Leaf Necklace in the Canada Pavilion in Epcot.  How adorable is this!?  I mean, look at that face.  I love adding this to an outfit thats plain and making it instantly cuter.

I received the Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave in Conditioner in my March BirchBox.  This should be called Miracle Worker because I swear it detangles my hair instantly.  Usually, I can't tell the difference when I use product or I don't, but I saw an immediate difference here.  Sadly, I liked it so much that I ran out!  You can count on me that I'll be purchasing the full size. 


If you know me, I have the opposite of a green thumb.  I have such an issue caring for plants that one day my mom came home and got me a Succulent and Cactus.  Little did she know that these are such a trend right now and I've been wanting one!  This plant is just super cute and low maintenance.


My favoritest favorite of April was my Orlando trip!  I spent time at Disney and Universal and it was so much fun!  I love these two places so much and I always know I'm going to have a fun time on the rides and have some good food!  I do regret not taking a lot of pictures, though!

Thank you for reading!  What were your favorite things from this month?  Comment below, I'd love to hear about it.  Don't forget to follow me on instagram @Jessica_Pesso.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment