Monday, May 18, 2015

Lusting For: Maybelline

Hi everyone! xx 

I haven't bought any makeup since starting my little spending ban, but I have been going through all my wish lists.  I thought it would be cool to post what I'm wishing to have right now!  All the products I'm trying to spend are going very, very, slowly, but I'm still hopeful.  I've already rid of one product!  So, here are a few products I'm very intrigued by.

                  
  • One by One Mascara
  • Color Sensational Vivids in Shocking Coral
  • Unstoppable Eyeliner
  • SuperStay 7 Day Gel Polish in Rose Poudre
  • The Blushed Nudes Palette 
  • Master Graphic Liquid Liner 
  • Colour Sensational Lipstick in Amber Rose
Thank you very much for reading!  Have you tried any of these products?  I'd be delighted to know your opinion.  What have you been lusting for? Anything from Maybelline?

No comments:

Post a Comment