Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Signature Style Tag


Hi everyone!  I saw this post and even though I didn't get tagged (oops) I really wanted to do it! 




When people think of my style, they think big eyebrows and lashes.  I don't like to go too overboard on my eyes or lips, although I do like sporting a bright berry every so often.  p.s. I guess I was loving Maybelline in this post!!!

Products Used
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
  • Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation in 125 Nude Beige
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser in 215 Fair/Light
  • Maybelline Master Highlight in Pink Rose
  • elf Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Browns Line Color (brows)
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion 
  • Kat Von D Interstellar Palette 
    • Night Crawler (lid)
    • Orion (crease) 
    • Lycan (highlight)
  • L'Oreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes 
  • ChapStick in Fruit Craze 
  • Rimmel Lip Contouring Pencil in Rose Quartz 
  • elf Matte Lip Color in Natural

Thank you for reading!  I tag Lauren from TwentyFirstCenturyVintage to do this post, but feel free to do it if you had the urge to like I did.  What's your signature style? Are any of these products your staple items? Happy Sunday :)

1 comment: