Today was so rough. I left school sick today, and let's just say I'm not in the most desirable state. That's okay though. I needed to suck it up and put my makeup face on. After all, makeup makes me happy.
Anyway, to the point of the post. I really love spring looks. Most of the year, I'm wearing neutral neutral neutral. But in the Spring, I get to spice things up. For the eyes, I adore wearing a pop of color. One of my favorite colors to feature is a nice teal. Unfortunately, I just got rid of my favorite teal liner, as you can see here. I own a huge Sephora palette, though, and I just used a liner from there. It's actually super pigmented and creamy. I might wear it more often!
- NYX Shine Killer
- Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous OIl Free Foundation in 115 Buff Beige
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 02 Light
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Sport Eraser in 215 Fair/Light
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Defining Contour Stick
- Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush in Natural
- Benefit Whatts Up!
- European Wax Center Brow Powder in Venice
- Sonia Kashuk Extreme Wear Eye Primer
- Maybelline Eye Studio Palette in Green With Envy (I used the two colors on the left, the light shimmer for a highlight, and the nude shade as a lid color.)
- Teal Liner from Sephora Academy makeup Palette
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (top lashes)
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes (top and bottom lashes)
- ChapStick FlavaCraze in Fruit Craze
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 070 Enchantment
- Revlon Color Stay Moisture Stain in 010 LA Exclusive
Thank you very much for reading! Have you tried any of these products?
What's your go-to Spring look?