Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Spring Makeup Look: Teal Liner

Hey Everyone.

Today was so rough.  I left school sick today, and let's just say I'm not in the most desirable state.  That's okay though.  I needed to suck it up and put my makeup face on.  After all, makeup makes me happy.  

Anyway, to the point of the post.  I really love spring looks.  Most of the year, I'm wearing neutral neutral neutral.  But in the Spring, I get to spice things up.  For the eyes, I adore wearing a pop of color.  One of my favorite colors to feature is a nice teal.  Unfortunately, I just got rid of my favorite teal liner, as you can see here.  I own a huge Sephora palette, though, and I just used a liner from there.  It's actually super pigmented and creamy.  I might wear it more often!





Face:
  • NYX Shine Killer
  • Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous OIl Free Foundation in 115 Buff Beige
  • Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 02 Light
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Sport Eraser in 215 Fair/Light
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
  • Sonia Kashuk Chic Defining Contour Stick
  • Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush in Natural
  • Benefit Whatts Up!



 Brows:

  • European Wax Center Brow Powder in Venice





Eyes:
  • Sonia Kashuk Extreme Wear Eye Primer 
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Palette in Green With Envy (I used the two colors on the left, the light shimmer for a highlight, and the nude shade as a lid color.)
  • Teal Liner from Sephora Academy makeup Palette
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (top lashes)
  • Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes (top and bottom lashes)



Lips:
  • ChapStick FlavaCraze in Fruit Craze
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 070 Enchantment
  • Revlon Color Stay Moisture Stain in 010 LA Exclusive   

Thank you very much for reading!  Have you tried any of these products?  
What's your go-to Spring look?

No comments:

Post a Comment