Saturday, June 6, 2015

Current Spring Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Happy Saturday!

Today was so eventful!  I went up to North Jersey to visit my Grandmother who I don't get to see a lot.  We ate at my Dad's childhood hot dog and burger joint, and it was cool to have my parents get excited about something that hasn't changed for them.  My Grandmother also gave me a gold chain necklace that's absolutely stunning.  It's perfect for me because I love simplicity and gold!  

I wore this makeup look today and for the past few days.  I think it's so lightweight and simple.  The eyes are such a hit for me.  I never use pencil liner, but lately a faded wing is super attractive to me.  For my lips I also went pretty neutral with a glossy lip balm.  





Products Used

  • Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in 002 (sorry this didn't make it into the picture.  I honestly don't know what happened.) I like using this primer because it hydrates as well as protects with SPF.
  • The Skin Transformer Treat and Conceal Miracle Concealer in Medium - When I used this product I cant believe my eyes.  It covers so well, and a little goes such a long way!
  • Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 002 Light
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
  • bareMinerals Eye Brightener in Well Rested- This is another one of those "miracle products."  By using only an extremely small amount of product, I can achieve the most brightened under eyes I've ever seen.  I guess that's the point, right?
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
  • European Wax Center Brow Powder in Venice
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Forever21 Cream Eyeshadow in Shitake - Nobody ever talks about Forever21's premium makeup line.  Sure, some of the stuff can fall flat, but this shadow is one of my favorites!  It's such a beautiful mauve and stays all day.
  • Max Studio Eyeliner Pencil in Sparkly Black - I use this on my upper and lower lash lines and draw a small wing.  I then smudge it out for a less harsh line.
  • Palladio 4D Boost Herbal Volumizing Mascara
  • Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Colour in sheer berry
I hope you enjoyed my post!  What did you do this Saturday?  
What is your go to makeup look?

No comments:

Post a Comment