Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Empties #3

Welcome back to the wonderful world of my trash.  Glamorous, right?  My basket of goodies as filled up recently, so I decided to share my thoughts with you once again.


Dickson's Original Witch Hazel On The Go Refreshingly Clean Towelettes - I used to use Witch Hazel from a bottle, but I hated the hassle of having to put it on a cotton ball or tissue.  Huge mess = huge problem.  I found these, and everything has changed.  I love using makeup wipes, and these are super similar!  I've already bought two more boxes.

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes - Speaking of makeup wipes…. here we are with my holy grail product!  I've had these in a post before, and I'll never stop buying them! 

Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - I received this sample in a BirchBox a few months back.  I've never really used fancy shmancy exfoliators, so I wasn't' really sure what I should be expecting.  I did like how it wasn't too rough, nor too smooth.  Let's hope next time I find an exfoliator, it'll show me what it's got!



Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub - This wasn't a bad wash, but I really disliked the texture.  The exfoliator beads went everywhere, so it got a bit messy.  I will not be repurchasing this.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cool & Crisp Fresh - This has to be the most hyped hair product I've ever heard of. (okay, aside from the It's A 10 Spray)  I really disliked dry shampoos and didn't think they actually did anything, but this product has changed my mind!  Aside from the great scent, I can actually see the difference in my hair!  Now, I can go another day without washing and feeling gross.

Nicel Ultra Smooth Shace in the Shower Gel in Strawberry Melon - Let me start off by saying that this product smells great. The downside is, that's probably the only upside to it.  It left such a film on my hands and legs, that everything would just slip out of my hands.  If it didn't do that, I'd be repurchasing. 


The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - Body butter is great, but it's not great when it's sticky.  That's the sole reason I love this product.  There is almost no trace of scent and it keeps my legs moisturized nicely.  I won't be running out to get it, but if I'll pick it up if I happen to come across it.

BeeKind Conditioner - This conditioner was too thin for me, being I have really thick, frizzy hair, but the smell was really citrusy and refreshing.  I can't really tell whether I like it or not from the sample, though.


Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - I ahd such a love hate relationship with this product.  At first, it was too wet for my liking. But, then it dried out a bit, and worked fabulously.  I can't wait to repurchase it.

Maybelline FitMe Foundation in 120 - This is one of my favorite foundations because it's so dewy and stays on all day.  I have repurchased this foundation, but unfortunately I think the formula has changed along with the packaging. 

Thanks so much for reading!  What products have you used up lately? 
Have you used any of these products and what did you think?

                  Follow and Contact me at :

Instagram - @Jessica_Pesso
Google - Jessica Pesso
Email - jlpesso@verizon.net
Twitter - @jlpesso
Bloglovin' - Jessica Pesso and LipsAndTrips
Snapchat - Jlpesso
Pinterest - Jessica Pesso

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete