Monday, June 8, 2015

May Favorites 2015

Hey there everyone.

It's so weird to say that June is finally here, when I feel like I was saying just the same about May!  I wanna start off my saying May is definitely not a favorite, being the time where I'm rushing to get all my final projects and assignments done.  It's just so hectic, and I'm not as good as I thought I was dealing with stress.  In the midst of all the mayhem, I've managed to pick a few products to make my month a tad more enjoyable!



Express crystal Earrings and Forever21 Crystal Necklace - How cute is this duo!?  I wear them together almost everyday, and they're simple enough to pair with many outfits.  I also like the neutral color, which is weird because I'm not usually attracted to browns. 



Yankee Candle Fragrance Spheres in Macintosh  - Since I'm not allowed to light candles in my room, I must find other means of… fragrance.  Room sprays to me can be overbearing and make me sneeze, and wall air fresheners don't really do much for me.  This here, is a perfect medium.  It's a cute container filled with little squishy spheres that are drenched in fragrance.  If you know me, you'd know that my apple scent obsession is a little out of control, so this is right up my alley. 




European Wax Center Eyebrow Powder in Venice - Never before have I ever filled in my eyebrows until now.  I used to believe that my eyebrows were too bushy and dark to improve, but I was proven wrong!  I love making my brows look even, and I think that they look so much better!



Parlor Moisturizing Sea Salt - I received this spray in last month's BirchBox and really didn't expect much.  Usually, sea salt sprays do nothing for my hair other than make it unmanageably frizzy.  Cute, right?  Wrong.  This spray does something different, though.  I spray it in my hair when it's dry and I can say comfortably that I finally know what it means to have a "hair texturizer."  Every time I use it, I love the way my hair looks.  I think I'll be purchasing the full size of this. 




Mascara Duo: L'oreal Telescopic Mascara and Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - This is an odd duo for one reason : I don't particularly like either of these mascaras alone.  The L'oreal one just adds length, and the Maybelline one only adds some curl.  When I put these together, boom, magic happens.  I really like wearing these mascaras, but I wish I just liked them alone.

Hope you enjoyed my May Favorites!  Thank you so much for reading.  What products did you like this month?  Can you suggest a good brow product for me to use that won't break the bank?

Follow and contact me at:
Instagram - @Jessica_Pesso
Google - Jessica Pesso
Email - jlpesso@verizon.net
Twitter - @jlpesso
Bloglovin' - Jessica Pesso and LipsAndTrips
Snapchat - Jlpesso
Pinterest - Jessica Pesso

2 comments:

  1. I never knew Yankee Candle made anything other than candles and wax melts! Are the fragrance spheres hard to get hold of?

    I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award here :
    http://youngdotty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination! And I got them at Bed Bath & Beyond, but I'm sure you can get them other places too. :)

      Delete