Wednesday, June 3, 2015

May Playlist

Once again, I'm so sorry for my absence.  I know it's only Wednesday, but let me just tell you: This has been the most stressful week of my life.  You may think I'm exaggerating, but I can assure you I'm not.  Has anyone had a time where once they get rid of one task, they get piled on with five more?  It's not a fun time.  Either way, I didn't want to disappoint, so I decided to share with you my favorite songs of May.

Collar Full // Panic! At The Disco
Favorite Record // Fall Out Boy
Fourth Of July // Fall Out Boy
Jet Pack Blues // Fall out Boy 
Twin Skeleton's (Hotel In NYC) // Fall Out Boy
You May Be Right // Billy Joel

This month is a bit of a shortie.  I've obviously loved some punk, with a splash random appearance of Billy Joel.

Thank you for reading!  What have you been listening to lately?  

No comments:

Post a Comment