Schools almost out! I can't wait to have more time to post and have better quality posts.
Every month, I like to pick out 12 of all my polishes, and those will be the twelve I wear all month long. I'll go to my nail polish bucket, close my eyes, and pick 12 random ones out! I feel like this lets me rediscover polishes I've forgotten that.
- marshmallow by essie - "a cloudy sheer white, perfect for a french manicure."
- Snow Me White by Sinful Colors - basically a plain white polish, I use it A LOT
- just stitched by essie - "this warm pearly-plush pink sews up any look from casual Friday to creative couture" **Remider : this is a matte!
- Dust Up by butter london - "Gold, silver & bronze chunky & fine glitter overcoat suspended in a clear base."
- Raspberry Sorbet by elf - a dark berry color that's great for Fall, but berries are very "in" this Summer!
- bahama mama by essie - "anytime is the right time for warm deep plum polish. creamy and rich this tropical beauty works winter, spring, summer or fall – gorgeous is always in fashion."
- essie in stitches - "cheeky, blush pink polish knows just how to work it. this elegantly tailored nail lacquer moves seamlessly from day to night and has the neutral nail look all sewn up."
- essie rose bowl - "life is a bowl of roses. get ready to jump in – pretty feet first – adorned in this blushing and creamy pinkish-red nail lacquer."
- OPI Do You Lilac It? - "Light purple with attitude!"
- Sinful Colors Let's Meet - A classic yellow which doesn't look weird on the nails. Who knew I like yellow nail polish???
- essie turquoise and caicos - "frolic in the sublime waters of this flirty polish. vibrant, tropical aqua nail color refreshes mind, body and fashion wardrobe."
- Nina Ultra Pro Electric Slide - this is a very sheer, bright lime color. You need a bunch of coats to cover a nail, but it's fun to layer it over different polishes!
Thanks so much for reading! What polishes are you wearing this month?
Leave a comment below and don't remember to follow me or contact me at:
Instagram - @Jessica_Pesso
Google - Jessica Pesso
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - @jlpesso
Bloglovin' - Jessica Pesso and LipsAndTrips
Snapchat - Jlpesso
Pinterest - Jessica Pesso