Sunday, June 7, 2015

Swatch Sunday #1

Hey everyone!

As you can see, I've switched over my blog.  My old looked reminded me of something too juvenile, so I cleaned up a bit and focused on a more minimal look!

Also, I've decided to change Swatch Saturday to Swatch Sunday.  Saturday's are so hectic to be, and I never get anything posted.  Swatch Sunday will last longer, I promise. 





This week's swatch is the Wet & Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Think Pink.  I have such mixed feelings with this product.  My first initial thoughts in the drugstore were, "Hey! This looks like a nice neutral color!" When I got home from the store I immediately tried it on, and it turned out to be a little cool toned for my liking.  It was a little chalky, so it's important to exfoliate and hydrate your lips. 


Overall, for the price this lipstick is pretty okay, but I need to make sure I wear a warmer lip liner when I wear it.

Hope your Sunday is going great!  Have you tried this lipstick?  
What are some Wet & Wild products that you recommend for me?

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look! And that lipstick shade looks pretty, it's too bad about the formula!
    xo
    Krista

    Please take a look at my blog if you have time!
    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete