Sunday, June 21, 2015

Swatch Sunday #2


Happy Fathers Day!  I hope all of you are making sure all your Dads are having the best day.  I just slipped aside to write this real quick, because yanno you can't miss a swatch Sunday!

Today I've swatched Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker (oh my) lipgloss in Punch Bowl.  I picked this up when Sephora had, or still has, all of their Soap and Glory products on sale.  I love this lipgloss! It smells super sweet like cotton candy, so I wasn't expecting the plumping tingly feeling.  I was literally so surprised!  I've realized that it stays on all day though, which I haven't found in lip glosses too often! Only downside is the insane stickiness of the product, which I honestly don't mind one bit.  

Have a great day and thanks so much for reading!  I hope you liked my post.  
Have you used this before and what do you think of it?

                    Follow and Contact me at :

Instagram - @Jessica_Pesso
Google - Jessica Pesso
Email - jlpesso@verizon.net
Twitter - @jlpesso
Bloglovin' - Jessica Pesso and LipsAndTrips
Snapchat - Jlpesso
Pinterest - Jessica Pesso



No comments:

Post a Comment