Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bombshell Pink

I love this look so much!  I used Covergirl's Bombshell Pink to really make this smoky summer look pop.  I also love how everything looks so cohesive.  I also used a new technique on my eyes that I think turned out super pretty.  I've got so much practice using eyeshadow lately and I really want to come up with new looks.  Would you mind commenting below some ideas for posts and new looks you would like to see?  Thank you!












Products Used : 

  • NYX Shine Killer 
  • Miracle Skin Concealer 
  • L'oreal Magiclumi Higlighter 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 
  • BareMinerals Eye Brightener in well-rested 
  • elf Blush Palette (bronzer + bottom left shade for blush)
  • European Wax Center brow powder in Venice 
  • Sonia Kashuk Extreme Wear Eye Primer 
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 Buzz on lid
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 limit as transition shade
  • Kat Von D Innerstellar Palette orion in outer corner and crease
  • Milani Bella champagne as eye highlight 
  • Sephora smoky cream liner in statue bronze
  • L'oreal double extend mascara step one
  • Tarte lights camera lashes mascara
  • eos lip balm
  • Covergirl lipperfection liner in radiant
  • Covergirl lipstick in bombshell pink
Thanks for reading! 

|snapchat : jlpesso || email : jlpesso@verizon.net

8 comments:

  1. I adore this makeup look, it suits you so well! I love your lipstick shade. Xx

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE: A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, your eyes are so pretty its ridiculous :)
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I agree….those eyes are omg stunning! Love the pink lips, too! xo

    Kisses,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning look. I especially love the lip color; it's the perfect shade & super wearable. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's funny, I didn't think it was wearable at first but I found some great looks to pair it with!

      Delete