Monday, July 20, 2015

Empties #4

Time for another post showcasing my trash!!  I don't know what it is but empties posts have been some of my favorites recently.  It's funny I say that because I feel as if every empties post and video I watch/read lately has some justification of their liking of empties.  Why isn't it normal to look at reviews of products we've used up?  Isn't it the truest form of a review?  That's just my reasoning.  Either way, I've used a ton of products this round.


Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek anti-frizz shampoo - I really enjoyed this shampoo.  It lathered up nicely, which is oddly one of the top things that make a shampoo my favorite.  When a shampoo bubbles up I feel like my hair is cleaner.  Odd right?  I guess that's just me, oops.  I don't know whether or not I would buy this again, being I don't buy shampoos too often being I have a stock pile of half used products, but I think it's safe to say I would recommend it! 

Suave Professionals Sleep Conditioner - I want to start off by saying that this is a freaking big ass bottle of conditioner!  I really don't know how long it took me to use this up, but maybe it was too long.  Don't get me wrong: Who doesn't need a bottomless container of conditioner, especially when its good.  I liked this product, but it's definitely nothing I'd run out and buy again.  Just your average conditioner. 



Dove Dry Spray Cool Essentials Deodorant - Dove keeps getting better and better.  I'd never think that I'd be writing these words, but I've found a holy grail deodorant.  Lemme explain this to you.  You take the bottle, you spray it on, you go about your day.  Ground breaking.  This lasts all day and so does the smell.  A little TMI, but even my boyfriend told me my armpits smelled nice.  I'm obviously going to be repurchasing this, and I may or may not having a stockpile right now...

Gilette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel - A little background here:  I have extremely sensitive skin to the point where when I shave, my legs break out.  My mom suggested I start using this shave gel, so I did with caution.  I have to say that this really works!  My legs were noticeably clearer, and I think I'll be purchasing this again! 


Burt's Bees Cucumber & Sage Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Once again I've purchased these beautifully scented face wipes.  These smell exactly like the lobby of the hotel on Sunset Key in Key West.  Fun Fact: I'm an avid smell recognizer.  On another note, I know it's terrible I use them up so fast, but they're just so convenient!  I don't know if I'd be repurchasing these again, as I feel they're not as damp as I'd want.

Alterna Bamboo Volume Abundant Volume Conditioner - First impression: how necessary was it to put "volume" twice in the title?  Like geez guys, we know everyone wants voluptuous hair.  On the opposite end of the spectrum, I don't recall this doing much for me...  On the fair note, it was only a one time sample.  I wish I could've used this more to get a better feel.

Philosphy Purity Cleanser - Once again, I can't say much about this product because I just used it once.  Sorry, just wish I could see the effects, if there were any.


Ojon Damage Reverse Restoration Conditioner - Even though, similar to my last sample, I only got one use, I can tell that this conditioner is amazing!  I felt my hair was noticeably softer, and it stayed like that all day.  I do wish I could've used this more, so I could love it more.

Up & Up Dual Sided Cotton Ovals - Woohoo for generic brands!  What can I really say about these?  Of course I'll be purchasing them again, as they as super useful for so many things. 


Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Moisturizer - I'm going to be honest here and say that I wasn't expecting much out of what became my little pot of magic.  I really do love this moisturizer.  It didn't make me feel greasy at all, but it was thick enough to moisturize my face nicely.  I'm not sure how expensive this is, but I think I'm willing to pay a good price for a full size.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - I think I squeezed all I could out of this little sample!  This really did last so long though.  I'll let this speak for itself when I say that I already purchased this primer.  You're welcome.

tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - I literally used every last bit of this mascara.  I loved it so much because even though it gave my lashes major volume, they were still soft!  It's so rare for a mascara to do both, and I'm so happy I got to use it for so long.  I don't know if I can get myself to leave my drugstore favorites, so I may skip getting the full size. 

Thanks for reading!  Have you used any of these products?  
What products have you used up lately?

instagram - @Jessica_pesso
twitter - @jlpesso
snapchat - jlpesso
pinterest - jessica pesso

4 comments:

  1. I may have to try that tarte mascara! Curious though, what is your drugstore favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the L'oreal Miss Manga Rock mascara! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I am dying to try the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara! I may have to add it to my shopping bag :)

    Chloe x x x
    www.agirlsview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it a lot ! Thanks for your comment. xx

      Delete