Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Nail Picks: July



Hello everyone and happy wednesday!  Today I'll be feature the twelve polishes I will be using all month long.  This month is definitely a good one.  It includes a bunch of great textures and some of my favorite oranges, as well as a bright cobalt blue which I'm head over heels with!


Overview


Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Bubble Plum || elf Raspberry Sorbet 
|| essie Watermelon || Covergirl rogue red 


L'Oreal I like It Chunky || Sally Hansen Mauve Over ||
 femme courture French Cafe


Sinful Colors Baila Baila over several polishes || 
Forever 21 blue base with pink and silver sparkle


Sinful Colors Rise and Shine || L'Oreal hidden gems || Covergirl Out of The Blue

I hope you enjoyed reading!  
What have you been wearing on your nails lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment