Monday, July 27, 2015

Project Palette #1

I am so excited to do this little challenge!  I have this huge Sephora Makeup Artist Palette that I use next to never.  For the next couple months, my challenge is to hit pan on all the colors!  To start out, I selected the top two lines of shadows.  In all honesty, the pictures for this post were a little rushed, so the colors didn't come out as I wish they would have.  I guess I'll just explain all the colors to you!



( I will talk about the colors from left to right 1, 2, 3, 4, and so on.)

Top 1 - a  matte cream

Top  2 - a shimmery beige

Top 3 - a pearly slightly peach toned cream

Top 4 - a shimmery light pinky peach

Top 5 - a matte light coral

Top 6 - a matte slightly red toned brown

Top 7 - similar to top 6, but with more red

Top 8 - a slightly shimmery dark brown with a tint of purple

Bottom 1 - a very shimmery light pink

Bottom 2 - a pearly mid toned pink with a slight tint of magenta

Bottom 3 - a shimmery hot pink

Bottom 4 - a pearly lavender

Bottom 5 - a pearly mid toned purple

Bottom 6 - a slight pearly blue toned purple

Bottom 7 - a slightly shimmery mid toned purple

Bottom 8 - a matte black with purple sparkles

One a month for the next 6 months, I'll be showing you the progress and the looks I have made with this palette!  I'm excited to hear your thoughts on this.  Thanks for reading! 

Instagram : @Jessica_Pesso
Twitter : @Jlpesso
Pinterest: Jessica Pesso
Snapchat: Jlpesso
Email : Jlpesso@verizon.net


3 comments: