Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Haul

Hi everyone!  I've awoken from under my rock (aka I've been at a sleep away camp), and I'm so excited to share my recent haul from the mall.  I swear, even though it's summer, mostly everything I bought is black.  I guess I gravitate towards pieces that look timeless and easy to match with.  I also bought a perfume on sale that my friend convinced me to buy, even though it's more of a holiday scent.  It smells absolutely stunning!  Her and I also got matching Forever21 lipglosses, and I picked up an angled brush.





                                
H&M Black Lace Romper // similar 



Bath and Body Works Forever Red Perfume // here  Forever21 Lipgloss Stain in Coral // here  H&M Eyeshadow Brush // here 

                                       

Forever21 Leggings // here

                                       

Forever 21 Floral Dress 

                                       

Forever 21 Pencil Skirt

                                       

Forever 21 Striped Dress

I'm so happy to be back!  What have you bought recently? 
 I'd love to know so I can try out new things.  Have a good day everyone!

Instagram - @Jessica_pesso
Twitter - @jlpesso
Snapchat - Jlpesso
Email - jlpesso@verizon.net
Pinterest - Jessica Pesso

1 comment:

  1. Love the romper from H&M, great choice!

    xo
    www.ma-luxe.com

    ReplyDelete