Friday, August 7, 2015

August Makeup Routine

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm so glad it's basically the weekend, for me at least!  So many great things are coming up so soon, but at the same time I need to start the gears on my Summer homework!  Luckily, I've finished one out of the two books I need to read, plus I finished my math packet.  Now, I just have to read another and write a few essays.  Heh heh. In the midst of all this, I've picked out the products I'll be using throughout August!  

In addition to these single products, I'm using my Sephora Artists palette in my Project Palette #1, which you can check out here.  I've fond of most, if not all of these products and I'd recommend them to you!  






Face
  • NYX SHine Killer 
  • bareMinerals ready Foundation
  • European Wax Center Brow Powder in Venice
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser
  • CoverGirl TruBlend FixStick
  • elf golden bronzer
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush
  • Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Scented Shimmer Powder
Eyes 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe 
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Intense Black
  • L'oreal Lash Ou butterfly Waterproof Mascara
Lips
  • Smith's Rosebud Salve 
  • L'oreal Infalliable Liner in Rose
  • Revlon Plum Velour 
  • Sephora Pin-Up Pinky Shiny Lipgloss
  • Coola Makeup Setting Spray
Hope you enjoyed my post!  Have you tried any of these products?  
What do you think about this look?

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful eyebrows!
    Make-up si simple and great!
    http://www.glaringwaves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete