Monday, August 10, 2015

Day To Night : Top Row

Today I'm starting a quick new series!  It's called day to night.  I'll be taking a product, palette, or a piece of clothing and show you how to wear it during the day, and then during the night.  I think this is a great new series because it shows the versatility in everything, and of course that's what I'm all about.  In the words of the great Tim Gunn: "Make it work!"

For my first go at this, I decided to try and use my colors from my Project Palette post.  I used the top row, which feature warm colors.  I love all of them and find them really easy to work with!

 For my day look, I went more towards the peachy side.  I layered a redish brown crease and a peachy shimmer on the lid.  For a less harsh look, I opted out the liquid liner and used a dark brown shadow instead.  I went for one layer of mascara, rather than a fake lash look. 

For my night look, I darkened it up a bit.  Again, I used a redish brown in the crease, but went for a darker color.  Then, I used a dark brown for my lid.  I made the look more dramatic by choosing a heavy liner and mascara.

 


Hope you enjoyed my quick post!  
Do you like this series? Give me suggestions on what I should show you from day to night. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good little idea for a post! You should totally do more of these since it's always nice to see what you can achieve with a palette before you buy it.

    By the way, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award tagged post thing. It's on my blog, if you fancy doing that at all.

    ♡ Emily from www.trendpill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment and your nomination! xx

      Delete