Welcome to August! One month to go until school starts, which means one month to get all my summer work done! Im so excited for this month because I have so many fun things coming up!
As you can see I've changed up the title! This month I picked out some really cool polish colors! I think it's some of my favorite pastels and glitters.
- L'oreal I Like It Chunky - described as a "sparkly terracotta bronze"
- elf Pot of Gold - described as a "liquid gold metallic"
- Butter London Anorak - described as a "black, white, and silver chunky glitter suspended in a clear base"
- OPI Shine for Me - described as a "silver and blue glitter"
- essie Parka Perfect - described as a "serenely shimmering alpine grey"
- anise Hits of Heaven - described as a "pastel blue"
- Sally Hansen Carnival - described as a "multicolor confetti"
- essie Play Date - described as a "flirtatious soft purple"
- essie Hi Maintenance - described as "an innocent, sheer pale pink"
- essie Madison Ave-Hue - described as "a chic, upper east side pink"
- essie Raspberry - described as "a dazzling purplish-red cream"
- essie A List - described as "an award-winning classic creamy red"
Thanks so much for reading! Have you tried any of these polishes before?
Which are you using this month? Hope you enjoyed and comment below!
Follow & Contact me at:
Instagram - @Jessica_Pesso
Twitter - @Jlpesso
Snapchat - Jlpesso
Pinterest - Jessica Pesso
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org