Sunday, August 30, 2015

Swatch Sunday #5

Hi everybody!  As most of you know, summer is ending very soon, and everybody is going back to school.  Now, the usual fifteen year old girl would complain that school is on Wednesday, but I'm so ecstatic to get back!  But, when there's school, there's homework.  That's why I haven't been posting as much.  I have had absolutely no time to take pictures because I've had so much work to do!  Hopefully, this year I can find a nice balance between everything.

This Swatch Sunday is all about OCC Metallic Lip Tars!  If you go to Sephora now, all of the lip tars are 50% off, which is amazing!  OCC is changing up the packaging on them, to make them a little easier to apply (I assume).  This one is called Yaoi, and it's such a pretty color.  I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of it.




Thanks so much for reading!  What do you think about OCC Lip Tars?  
What else do you want me to swatch?

No comments:

Post a Comment