Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week of 8/9 - 8/15

I wanted to share an inside look on my life so I decided to stare writing weekly roundups.  I hope you enjoy this post and the ones to come! 


What I ate - PB & Banana Smoothie (yum!), banana cream pie, Carmines


What I watched - Big Brother, Beauty Crush


What I read - My Brief History by Stephen HawkingMakeupSavvy



What I wore - Too many cat shirts, Forever21 Halter Dress, New brown sandals

What I saw - Finding Neverland the Musical


What I wrote - This or That Tag,  Day to Night: Top Row




Where I went - New York City

Thank you for reading!  I hope you enjoyed the post.  
What was your favorite thing about this week?


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I get a lot of mine at Forever21 and PacSun!

      Delete
  2. I need to eat that banana pie!
    http://www.glaringwaves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete