Sunday, August 9, 2015

This or That Tag

Welcome back to the blog!  Today I'm going to do a post that's a little different than what I usually do!  Every once in a while, I see a tag going around that I really want to do!  But of course I had so many posts ahead of this to do, so I saved it in my Blog Advice collection of Bloglovin'!  Oliva Redfern at oliviaredfern.blogspot.com had done this post all the way back in May, and what's better to do on a Sunday than answer a few questions?  

MAKEUP

Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer - I love a light contour! 
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss - Lately I've been loving a light glossy lip to pair with my natural looks! 
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara - It's just the thing to make me look awake! 
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer - All I need on my face is a little bit of concealer, and I'm ready to go! Although, during the Winter, I tend to go for a heavier base.
Pressed or loose Eyeshadow? Pressed - Loose shadows go everywhere! My favorite pressed shadows are the L'oreal Infalliable pressed pigments.
Brushes or Sponges? Sponges - The Beauty Blender has totally changed my application routine!  Sponges make everything look less streaky.

NAILS

OPI or China Glaze? OPI - I have so many of their polishes, and the colors are always so pretty!
Long or Short? - Long - I think they look so much neater and are easier to do nail art on.
Acrylic or Natural? Natural - Although acrylics can look so pretty (shoutout to my boyfriend's mother and sister) I just can't justify the time, money, and health of my nails!
Bright or dark? Dark - If you know me, I'm all about dark colors and the Winter months.  I can't wait to pull out all my blacks and maroons! 
Flowers or no flowers? No flowers - Don't get me wrong, nail art can be cute, but flowers just aren't my thing.

BODY

Perfume or body splash? Perfume - Some people tend to switch out all their perfumes for body sprays during the Summer, but I love perfumes all year round!
Lotion or body butter? Lotion - I have sensitive skin so I tend to opt for lighter options.
Body wash or Soap? Soap - Again with the theme of sensitive skin, I light to use dial soap just to make sure nothing is breaking me out! 
Lush or other bath company? other bath company - I don't have a lush near me so I love using bath and body works products.

FASHION

Jeans or sweat pants? Jeans - I'm more of a dressed up person, so you will never see me in public wearing sweats.
Long sleeves or short sleeves? long sleeves - I'm such a fan of the Winter months that I can't wait to get out my long sleeve shirts and dresses! 
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses - I prefer dresses, being I have so many, but I do love skirts too.
Stripes or plaid? plaid - I'm obsessed with everything plaid!  I love the preppy look.
Flip Flops or sandals? flip flops - During the summer, I'm in a get up and go mood, so flip flips are so easy to just slip on and, well, go! 
Scarves or Hats? scarves - I have so many scarves and so little hats, so this was a no brainer.
Studs or Dangly earrings? studs - I like the simple look they give.
Necklaces or Bracelets? necklaces - I dislike the feeling of having things on my wrists, and also I like statement necklaces to spice up a plain outfit. 
Heels or flats? heels - I'm petite (5'1), so of course I like adding some height! 
Cowboy boots or Riding boots? riding boots - I'm not into the cowgirl look haha! 
Jacket or hoodie? Jacket - I like dressing up my outfits with a cute coat.
Forever21 or Charlotte Rousse? forever21 - It's my obsession. Enough said! 
Abercrombie or Hollister? Hollister - Two years ago I definitely would've said Abercrombie, but now I love Hollister!  It's one of my favorite stores.

HAIR

Curly or Straight? Curly - I have naturally curly hair, so it's so much easier to have, and I love it! 
Bun or pony tail? Pony Tail - Buns take me back to my ballerina days, and I'm trying to stray as far away as possible from those memories.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips - Bobby pins - These are my life savers.
Long or short? Short - I'm not allowed to get a cute bob right now, but when I'm out of my parents house, off goes the hair! 
Light or Dark? Dark - I don't think blonde hair would suit me, and if anything I'd dye my hair darker! 
Sideswept bangs or Full bangs? Full bangs - Think Taylor Swift 2013. Give it to me! 
Up or down? Down - I love a cute curly hair look! 

RANDOM 

Rain or shine? Rain - I love a slight drizzle, but keep the thunder and lightening away! 
Summer or Winter? Winter - As I've made completely evident in the previous questions...
Fall or Spring? Fall - Of course Jess, of course you like Fall. 
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate - Only I would have a complicated answer to this.  I don't like chocolate ice cream, but everything else you can think of I love in chocolate! 

Thank you so much for reading!  Props to you if you got through this whole post.  
Let me just tell you, it was a b*tch to write!  Comment below or make a post telling me your this or that answers!  Don't forget to let me know if you do this tag!





No comments:

Post a Comment