Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March 2016 Favorites


Hey everyone,

Today I'd like to invite you into my life for the month of March!  I have to say, March went way too slowly for me.  I'm totally ready to get into Spring with warmer weather and some color in my outfits. I'm in the middle of a major project pan, but I didn't put it on the blog because I started it when I wasn't posting.  When I finish this one and start a new one I will keep updates on here.  Okay, so to stop getting off topic, I really really liked the projects I'm using in my project pan, so all of my favorites are from there.









 
So this month I really based my makeup on a lot of everyday looks.  I didn't really stray away from the basics, so I ended up using peachy-ish colors.  My favorite thing to wear of my lips was the Maybelline Color Whisper in Rose of Attraction.  This is such a pretty pink that you can wear all the time.  It has a little bit of shimmer, which I really like because when you aren't wearing a lot of the rest of the face, it gives a great pop of "something." 


Along with the lipstick,  a great, but subtle pop of color is a good pigmented blush.  Butter London Cheeky Cream Blush in Abbey Rose is the most pigmented, creamy blush I've ever used.  To use, I spread a little of it on the back of my hand, and then pick it up and apply it with my ItCosmetics N223 Highlight and Blending brush.  It leaves such a subtle creamy color that I love.  

At the beginning of this month, I liked to use black nail polish.  These two polishes are both in my project pan.  Honestly it doesn't matter what brand I'm using as long as it's super smooth and eventually is black and opaque.  This month, I've been using Sinful Colors Black on Black and OPI Black Onyx.  Hopefully I'll be done with these soon so I can pick up a new one!

Thanks so much for reading my favorites post!  
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.  
What have you been loving this month?

2 comments:

  1. That blush is heart eyes times a million! It is perfect for Spring. I'm ready for the brighter colors and warmer weather also! Great favorites. XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete