Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tarte Smooth Operator // Review

Welcome back to LipsAndTrips!

This month I have been exploring some new products, and I came across an amazing find.  The Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder keeps my skin completely matte and smooth all day long.  The title does not lie!  I've never had a powder that smooths my skin and doesn't make it look cakey-er than it already was.  Although it comes at a hefty price of $33, (which I'd usually stray away from and hop over to my local Target) I definitely think that when I run out of my teeny sample, I'll be purchasing a full size!  I promise, this powder is a miracle worker.  



Have you tried this Tarte setting
 powder and are as in love with it as I am?  
If you know of a cheaper alternative that you love, please share it in the comments!  Thanks so much for visiting, and
 don't forget to follow me on all my social media. 

email me at jlpesso@verizon.net
snapchat // jlpesso

No comments:

Post a Comment