Sunday, July 31, 2016

Swatch Sunday #10

Happy Swatch Sunday!

Today I swatched one of my absolute favorite blushes.  It is the Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush in Natural.  I'd have to say, this blush is anything BUT natural.  It first came with a shimmery overspray but after about a few uses it goes away.  (Or you could do it my way and just wipe it off...)  




This blush is extremely pigmented and lasts a good amount of time for a drugstore product.  It's a warm, peachy color, but doesn't make your skin look too harsh.  If you don't like scents, I'd stay away from this product.  I'm not sure if it's from the argan oil, but its sort of that scent plus a hint of strong perfume.  All in all, I really like this blush, and I need to take it out of my stash more!


Have you tried this blush? 
 Tell me about your favorite everyday blushes in the 
comments.  Don't forget to follow me on...

Snapchat // jlpesso
Email // jlpesso@verizon.net


2 comments:

  1. Great. Love it.
    Blog: http://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glaringwaves/

    ReplyDelete