Welcome back to my blog!
I wanted to try out a different kind of post. I've seen people do weekly makeup baskets on youtube and I think it's a great way to use different products every week. I have decided to share my weekly products with you! Today I wanted to post all the products I'll be using to create a cohesive look.
This week, I went off an wispy look. For my base, I went with a matte foundation and heavily contoured face. Although the base is not light or airy at all, I used a shimmery light pink blush, which definitely makes a difference. I finished it off with a very intense highlight, which is my favorite highlight at the moment.
For my eyes, I used a neutral color and highlight. I put a little color on the bottom lash with a smudgy olive liner, and I did a small wing on the upper lash line. I finished off the eyes with some wispy lashes. I didn't want to overdo the eyes.
The lips are where I really got my idea. I used a shimmery clear lipgloss, and that is it! It finishes off the look so well. I feel as it compliments everything and really makes the look go in the direction I wanted it to.
- NYX CC Color Correcting Cream Brightening
- Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- Elf Perfect Finish HD Powder
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
- NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- ColourPop Supershock Shadow in Kaepop Wilshire (on my lid)
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Champagne (inner corner & highlight)
- L'oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liner
- OFRA Liner in Green Grow (lower lashline)
- Mirenese Icurl Mascara
Thanks so much for reading!
What are you wearing this week?
Don't forget to follow me on...
email // email@example.com
snapchat // jlpesso