Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekly Makeup #1 : Airy Glow

Welcome back to my blog!

I wanted to try out a different kind of post.  I've seen people do weekly makeup baskets on youtube and I think it's a great way to use different products every week.  I have decided to share my weekly products with you!  Today I wanted to post all the products I'll be using to create a cohesive look.  

This week, I went off an wispy look.  For my base, I went with a matte foundation and heavily contoured face.  Although the base is not light or airy at all, I used a shimmery light pink blush, which definitely makes a difference.  I finished it off with a very intense highlight, which is my favorite highlight at the moment.  

For my eyes, I used a neutral color and highlight.  I put a little color on the bottom lash with a smudgy olive liner, and I did a small wing on the upper lash line.  I finished off the eyes with some wispy lashes.  I didn't want to overdo the eyes.

The lips are where I really got my idea.  I used a shimmery clear lipgloss, and that is it! It finishes off the look so well.  I feel as it compliments everything and really makes the look go in the direction I wanted it to.  

Face
Brows
Thanks so much for reading!  
What are you wearing this week?
  Don't forget to follow me on...

email // jlpesso@verizon.net
snapchat // jlpesso

No comments:

Post a Comment