Monday, August 8, 2016

My Favorite Lightweight Lippies


Left To Right : Sephora Kiss Me Lip Balm in Strawberry Fizz, Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in #luvu, Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curvy Candy, Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm in Hint of Pink
There's something about those days that you just don't want to wear makeup.  They're so special to me because they rarely happen.  But if I must, and I mean must, go out and look somewhat decent, I only opt for 3 things: concealer, mascara, and a nice sheer lipstick.  These are 5 of my absolute favorite lippies for those kinds of days.

The first lip balm I chose was the Sephora Kiss Me Lip Balm in Strawberry Fizz. (color not available, but they're on sale!!!)  These are so cool because they smell/taste exactly like the shade name.  They are so soft and leave a little bit of a stain. The Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in #luvu is kind of a hidden treasure for me.  I ended up buying these for a few of my friends for Christmas one year, and I found out that I really like them!  I have a few, but the pigmentation is hit or miss.  I like wearing the shade #luvu because it's perfect to throw on and not care about if it fades!  One of my long time favorite products is the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curvy Candy.  When these first came out, my mom was all over them.  She doesn't usually wear a lot of makeup, but she does like a lightweight lipstick.  This color ended up being too light for her, so she gave it to middle school me!  I ended up loving it, and now I wear it at least once a week.  Many people were soaking in the hype when the Revlon Lip Butters released, and honestly, I did too.  I found a few that I really like, and some others I don't.  One of my favorites to transition from summer to fall especially is Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.  ( no longer available, what the heck!?!??!?!)  Last but not least, I have another surprise.  Sonia Kashuk is a makeup company that I never see hype over, and I believe it deserves more!  I didn't get this product even expecting to like it because most of the ones like these are pretty sticky.  I have to say, the Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm in Hint of Pink is shockingly soft.  Like the Sephora one, it stays on for a decent amount of time for a lip balm and also leaves a bit of a stain.  This product is a really nice one, and I believe it deserves more attention!  Thinking about it makes me want to buy all 4 colors...

Thank you for visiting my blog! 
 What are your favorite lightweight lip products?  
Don't forget to follow me on...

snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment