Sunday, August 14, 2016

Swatch Sunday #11

Happy Swatch Sunday!  This week I wanted to swatch one of my all time favorite highlighters.  The Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter.  This is a cream highlighter that comes in stick form.  I got mine as a sample, but it's pretty generous.  The color is gorgeous and fits in right with my skin tone.  Since I have a warmer skin tone, I rather go for a champagne color, rather than a silver highlight.  What I like most about this product, is that it doesn't mess up my foundation.  It just meshes, and that's what a good cream product should do!




Thanks so much for visiting my blog! 
 Have you tried this highlighter?  What do you think about it?
 Don't forget to follow me on...

snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

2 comments:

  1. Awesome.
    P.S Would you like to follow each other?
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete