Monday, August 22, 2016

Week of 8/15/16 - 8/21/16


Monday
I started off my long, dragging week with an early morning of tennis.  Later on in the day my boyfriend treated me to Uminoya, which is a sushi restaurant, and some Dairy Queen!  Recently, my favorite treat has been a cookie dough blizzard.  That day I posted last week's Weekly Roundup post. 

Tuesday
I woke up bright and early for another day of tennis.  Later on, I volunteered at the hospital.

Wednesday
Another day, another tennis practice.  Later on I went to Uminoya and Rita's with my boyfriends sister, and I also took a quick trip to Marshalls.  Today was my last day with my boyfriend before he left for Florida, so it was a sad, sad, day.  We decided to go to Panera and went back to his house later.

Thursday
The only thing I did that day was play tennis.  The rest was doing schoolwork.

Friday
This was my last day of tennis this week.  I'm kinda glad it's over... for now.  Later that night I went to Friday's.  Man, I cannot resist a Jack Daniel's burger!

Saturday
Today my family and I went to Outback Steakhouse and got Cold Stone.  Am I the only one absolutely obsessed with their cotton candy ice cream?  It's the bomb.  I also posted my How I Style... Patterned Shorts post.

Sunday
I met up with an old friend and went shopping for a bit.  We went to Fastbreak for lunch, Marshalls, a thrift store named Silk Purse, and Target.  It was a good time, although I didn't buy much!

This weeks haul...



















Thanks so much for visiting my blog! 
 What did you do this week?
 Don't forget to follow me on...

snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment