I started off my long, dragging week with an early morning of tennis. Later on in the day my boyfriend treated me to Uminoya, which is a sushi restaurant, and some Dairy Queen! Recently, my favorite treat has been a cookie dough blizzard. That day I posted last week's Weekly Roundup post.
I woke up bright and early for another day of tennis. Later on, I volunteered at the hospital.
Another day, another tennis practice. Later on I went to Uminoya and Rita's with my boyfriends sister, and I also took a quick trip to Marshalls. Today was my last day with my boyfriend before he left for Florida, so it was a sad, sad, day. We decided to go to Panera and went back to his house later.
The only thing I did that day was play tennis. The rest was doing schoolwork.
This was my last day of tennis this week. I'm kinda glad it's over... for now. Later that night I went to Friday's. Man, I cannot resist a Jack Daniel's burger!
Today my family and I went to Outback Steakhouse and got Cold Stone. Am I the only one absolutely obsessed with their cotton candy ice cream? It's the bomb. I also posted my How I Style... Patterned Shorts post.
I met up with an old friend and went shopping for a bit. We went to Fastbreak for lunch, Marshalls, a thrift store named Silk Purse, and Target. It was a good time, although I didn't buy much!
This weeks haul...
- Friendship Bracelet (I made)
- Ked's Hat
- Xhilaration bikini bottom
- Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Spider Effect Mascara
- Your Season Red Apple Room Fragrance
- OPI Charmmy & Sugar
- Milani Nail Lacquer in Cupid's Touch
- Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat (2)
- Bath & Body Works Hawaii Coconut Body Lotion
- Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Body Lotion
- Bath & Body Works Love & Sunshine Body Lotion
- Bath & Body Works Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!