Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Weekly Style : Can't I Just Feel Like I'm On Vacation?

From a few weeks of my "Weekly Makeup" posts, I decided I'm going to switch it up, as I usually do!  I don't know why, but I can't keep the same kinds of posts for more than a few weeks.  Maybe one day I'll learn...  This week I've inspired my style by my wish to be on vacation.  Oh how I wish I was at the Keys sipping a virgin pina colada.  My colors chosen were mostly a light salmon color and chambray.  I also went for a light color palette for the eyes and lips.


Forever 21 Oh Crepe! Top // Francesca's Lace Cover-Up 


Forever 21 Quilted Pencil Skirt // Express Acid Wash Skinny Jeans // 
Everly Polka Dot Chambray Skirt 


Mac Enchanted Eye Face Palette / Warm // EOS Lip Balm // 


Small Green Crystal Necklace

Thank you for visiting my blog!  
What have you been wearing this week?  
Don't forget to follow me on...


snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. So inspirational post.
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete