Thursday, August 25, 2016

Weekly Style : Just A Little Bit of Me

Welcome back to the blog!  This week, I've chosen a few of my favorites that I feel it embodies everything I'm about.  I good coral lipstick, some nude polish, and a pretty floral dress.  If it fits those categories, I'm seriously all about it.  My favorite part about this bunch is the pearl earrings.  They are so effortless.  I could wear sweatpants and pop on some pearls, and BAM!  I look like a daydream. When I'm wearing that dress from H&M and pearl earrings, I want to go back in time and take a romantic cruise.  Also, I layered the two pastel purples to create a cool frosty effect!  







Forever 21 Lipstick in Nude // Covergirl Lipstick in Decadent Peach // Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 33 // Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in Bronze // Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara // Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Lavender Soap // Ciate Paint Pot in Spinning Teacup // Dermelect Peptide Infused Strength Nail Color // Elf Nail Polish in Desert Haze // Forever 21 Pearl Earrings // Aeropostale Chambray Tank Top // Hollister White Tunic // H&M Navy Floral Dress

Thank you for visiting my blog!  
What have you been wearing this week?  
Don't forget to follow me on...


snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, that pink nail polish is such a gorgeous colour! I am loving your blog too, you seem like such a nice person, I love making new blog friends so do let me know if you would like to keep in touch! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'd love to keep in touch. Do you have bloglovin'? I tried to click the link on your blog, but it came up as an error page.

      Delete