Monday, October 10, 2016

Weekly Style : Sweater Weather

Welcome back to my blog!

This week the weather finally took a turn for the best.  The temperature finally went under 60 degrees, and that means I can break out my favorite sweaters and high socks.  This time a year is where my inspiration flows.  Sometimes I think that Fall and Winter are the only times my outfit making skills are comprehensive.   I chose some pieces that I could really transition my closet with and were versatile with the cold weather in the morning and the warm weather as the day went on.


Hollister Ripped Boyfriend Jeans (Similar) // Free People Purple Sweater


// Gold Intertwined Heart Ring

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
What have you been wearing this week?
Don't forget to contact me at...

snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment