Sunday, October 9, 2016

Homecoming 2016

Welcome back to the blog!

Homecoming 2016 was so much fun!  I got to wear a beautiful red lace and scuba mini dress from ASOS and top off my makeup look with some gorgeous mink lashes from Tricky Hair.  Tricky Hair sells clip in hair extensions and 3D Mink Eye Lashes. Visit them at Tricky Hair Extensions!  I love to add something special to my makeup looks for special occasions.  I also used my favorite Kat Von D Innerstellar Palette to makeup a nice smokey eye.  I finished off my look with NYX's Soft Matte Lip Creme in Amsterdam.






Thank you so much for visiting my blog!  I had so much fun at my Homecoming dance and felt great in my makeup look and dress.  What are you going to wear to your Homecoming?  Don't forget to contact me at...
snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment