Friday, October 28, 2016

What's in My Jewelry Box? with Invaluable.com

Welcome back to the blog!

A jewelry box holds the things that most correctly represent a person and always capture the eye.  For me, necklaces are a great way to show my mood  and personality.  That's why Invaluable.com has asked me to share with you what pieces of jewelry are in my jewelry box!  Invaluable is an online marketplace that carries everything from collectibles to vintage jewelry.  You can auction for items any day or buy one immediately.

I think my personality could be wrapped up by saying I am very elegant, but I always wear my heart of my sleeve.  These dainty pieces with a few of colored jewels show that perfectly.  They capture your attention, but don't turn your eye away from the rest of the outfit.














Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Invaluable is such an interesting place to check out vintage items.
  Don't forget to contact me at...
snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment