Saturday, April 8, 2017

Facing My Fashion Fears With Dia&Co


Confidence is a word I usually use everyday.  You may know that I love to experiment with my style. I'm always dressed up, wearing a cool new hairstyle, a spunky pair of tights, or even wearing lipstick as eyeliner.  I always feel like I can wear any style and make it work.



Dia & Co is a curated shopping experience, delivered to your doorstep, exclusively in sizes 14+!  They wanted to challenge me to get out of my comfort zone, and I thought to myself: how can I, someone with no fashion limits, push myself.  Thats when I thought, what if I went out of the house being the total opposite of me.  This made me so scared because what would people think of me?  I've always kept my fashion standards high and didn't want to break a streak with no makeup, undone hair, and some baggy sweats.  I did it though!  I felt so confident with my look by the end of a few days, and I'm no longer nervous to show a more natural side.  






Check out Dia & Co for a confidence booster!  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!  Don't forget to contact me at...
snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post a lot Jess, I am going to check the website out now! xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete