Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lips And Trips + Warby Parker

On June 13th, Warby Parker launched their new glasses collection.  This feels like a throwback to the fifties, just what I'm all about!  Their new styles include a common vintage theme featuring three new silhouettes to tie them into the modern age.  I love the bold brow line and the different textures.  As summer's getting into full swing, a new pair of sunnies is definitely on my shopping list.  Scroll through their spread and travel back to 1955.  








 Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  
Get your new sunnies and glasses before it's too late. 
Which of these styles is your favorite?
Don't forget to visit me at...
snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the look of vintage glasses so much. And I like seeing these images! Very vibrant x

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joanne! The company did a great job of summing up the time period xx

      Delete