Saturday, June 3, 2017

May Favorites 2017

Welcome back!  I decided to do a monthly favorites because I really did have a few standouts this month! Enjoy.



Essie Mademoiselle & Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond - I love simple nails and this color combination reminds me getting some french tips with a twist.  They're super quick and easy to do, and if they chip, no worries!  It's super discreet.


Ofra Peach Blush - I received this in my ipsy a few months ago, and I forgot about it for a while.  This month I picked it back up and couldn't understand why I ever put it down.  It is so pretty!  Usually when I wear this, I can skip out on the highlighter because it's already glowy enough.  I want to mix this with some balm so I can use it as a lip gloss!


City Colors Bold Brow Powder - I received this brow powder in another ipsy, and I've been using it nonstop.  It's super cheap but super pigmented.  I love it so much and would actually repurchase it!




Revlon 24 Hr Colorstay Foundation, Tarte Maracuja Oil, and Josie Maran Gold Argan Illuminizer - I fell in love with this combination this month.  It leaves my face so glowy, and I try not to powder to much of my face when I wear it.  I feel I'll be wearing this combination throughout the summer months.


theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer - I love this bronzer!  It's great for the contour, and I'll blend it out with a warmer bronzer.  I received this in a subscription service, so that's why this sample is so small.  Although it's an awkward size, I love it anyway!

 Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  
What were your favorites this month?
Don't forget to visit me at...
snapchat // jlpesso
email // jlpesso@verizon.net

2 comments: