Sunday, July 16, 2017

Wedding Guest Guide with The Black Tux


Ever receive a wedding invitation and have no idea how to fit the dress code?  Fortunately, The Black Tux has your very own guide to style your wedding guest outfit!  Below, I've picked out some pieces that I would wear to a Casual, Semiformal Dressy Casual, and Beach Formal wedding.  Unfortunately, I didn't have all the pieces that I wanted for some of the other dress codes, but do not fear!  The Black Tux offers a range of stylish tuxedos and suits for the perfect occasion.  Feel free to try your new suit on at home and rent it if you like it! 


Semiformal // Express

Casual // Charming Charlie

Beach Casual // Hollister

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  
Don't forget to check out The Black Tux for your very own suit and tuxedo rentals.
Don't forget to visit me at...
snapchat // jlpesso
  email // jlpesso@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment